Sunday, December 14, 2008

Answering the Holiday Open House Challenge






Welcome to our house! I love Christmas and I have been collecting Christmas decorations since I was in college. When I accepted this challenge I looked around on some other blogs and noted on a number of online open houses that there was a category of people who preferred minimal decorations that fit in with their regular decor. They didn't want it to look like "Christmas threw up in my house" or "the Christmas truck crashed in my den." That would be a good description of my house!








4 comments:

Goldilocks said...

Queenie, I love you decorations, your home is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love all your decorations. You have a very beautiful home! -Melissa P.

Queenie said...

I was so sad because I didn't think I had any comments. I just didn't have them turned on. Thanks for looking!

Farhar Family Blog said...

Your house looks beautiful, as always! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Love, Susan F.