Sunday, December 14, 2008



We are nearing the end of the tour. This is my least favorite part this year because I just stuck everything I couldn't find a home for here. There is a theme...sort of. The train on the top right I got in Chattanooga, TN before Jim and I married. The middle shelf on the left is a collection of art masterpieces the kids have done over they years. The little green velvet tree is interesting. My Grandmother made that for me and the decorations on the tree are old earings, pendants, pins, etc. from my Mother's youth. It is really special and fun to listen to my Mom describe where they all came from.


This nativity scene is the only thing I've ever spent a lot of money on. It is Raku and was handmade by our past preacher's wife. She is very talented and I just really love it. The balls in the crystal bowl on the right are also from my Grandmother's decorations...they are "vintage"!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I get so lonely looking at your christmas decorations over and over and over.....it's so sad that your blog is always at the bottom of "Blogs I read" because YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE LAST YEAR! Get to it girl.
Love,
Snow