Sunday, December 14, 2008




The wreath above the mantel was made by my Mom and Pammie (my mother-in-law once removed!) The horns are from a deer Jim shot and the pheasant pelts as well. It is very rustic so Jim really likes it. I found the feather trees at the Paul Michael booth at Nutcracker several years ago. More Santas...


One reason I have so many decorations is my very good friend from highschool, Patricia Brown, was living in Paris when we got married and was not going to be able to be here for the wedding but she was going to be home for Christmas so she hosted a Christmas shower for me. I think that was my favorite shower of all and our first Christmas was really pretty well decorated for newlyweds. Of course I have been unable to get rid of anything so I have just added on over the years.

No comments: